bornmiddleaged asked: Hey - once you get this you must share 5 random facts about yourself and send this to your 10 favourite followers :)
- I have a not huge, but big spot on my back. It’s a birthmark and it’s always been there but when I was little my mom would still check it to see if it had gotten bigger cause she thought it could be cancerous.
- The first job my dad had when we moved to Nevada was at a Taco Bell, and I had just come straight out of So Cal and before that straight out of Mexico, so when he said it was a Mexican restaurant I was delighted! And then I was super confused when he actually brought food home because I had never seen food like that before!
- My favorite color is purple because when I was little my mom would work in the fields of California and she would pick grapes and send crates home, and I always associated the color with my momma.
- I have a thing for older men that are worldly and can talk clearly and concisely about politics and the world. The proof of this? I had the biggest crush on my AP World History (and later AP US Government and Politics) teacher, and then in college I fancied my Political Science 101 professor.
- The first thing on my bucket list is to be one of the people that holds a balloon down during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade! I have no idea why, but I’ve always thought those people were the coolest people ever!!!
I hope you all enjoyed these very random and intimate facts. :)